A Gandy Girl

The Bridge of Silver Wings
John Wiltshire
Progress: 15 %
Conscious Decisions of the Heart (More Heat Than The Sun Book 2)
John Wiltshire
Indra Vaughn, Leta Blake
Progress: 6 %

Borrowing Trouble

Borrowing Trouble - Kade Boehme 4.5 stars

I loved these two!! *sighs* Review to come!!

Status Updates:

"...What do y’all get up to down there?” Jay asked the question innocently enough, Landon would feel like an asshole not to answer. But he couldn’t exactly say “oh I go get my dick sucked by college boys so I don’t horn up every time I’m around you.”

“Jay,” Landon said, voice raw with confusion and need. The hunger in his eyes burned into Jay’s skin and Jay’s swallowing practically echoed in the quiet room. His mouth was so dry, his tongue felt thick. He didn’t know what to say, what to do.
But he knew what he needed.
Oh my...

When their lips parted finally, Landon lay his forehead on Jay’s and Jay wanted to freak out. But a tear slid down Landon’s face from his closed eyes.
“Please don’t hate me,” Landon whispered.
*melts into floor*

They both stood silently, looking at each other, Landon a little uncertainly. Then Jay made a conscious decision, one he didn’t know if he’d be able to turn back from, but one he didn’t think he’d want to take back.
He lifted his booted foot and stepped up onto the porch.

He’d come to adore Landon in a way he couldn’t yet understand or put into words. But by god, he hoped he could figure it out sooner rather than later, because he felt like happiness was just dancing at his fingertips.

“You’re so beautiful.”