AGandyGirl

Try
Ella Frank
Progress: 33 %

Shock & Awe

Shock & Awe - Abigail Roux I love these two...their openness, Kelly's curiosity and the amazing bond these two have was pretty unbelievable. Plus that damn ending. Gaaaahhhh.

Status Updates:

25%
"Oh God,” Kelly breathed.
“No, you don’t say his name when I fuck you. You say mine.”

40%
"I've never been with anyone where it was so easy so fast. Where it felt like home. But you've always been home to me."
I'm melting all over the sofa. ❤️❤️❤️

50%
“You’re going to look for the exit at every turn, aren’t you?”
Nick huffed.
Kelly began to unbutton his shirt. “Well there ain’t no exits on this ride, babe, ’cause I know all your tricks.”
❤️❤️❤️

68%
"You can't take my team without me!"

75%
"You did it out of love. It's okay."

100%
"They'll be ok," Kelly said shakily.
Zane sniffed and nodded. "Yeah. It's us I'm worried about."

Status Updates (Read #2):

Yeah I need another reread....

Kelly looked up at Nick and grinned. “Bet you never worked this hard to get a guy in bed, have you?”
I adore these two. ❤️❤️❤️

20%
Kelly reached across the space between them and brushed his fingers over Nick’s knuckles. A scar on the back of Nick’s hand still displayed the tiny railroad tracks where Kelly had stitched a gash in the field. He ran his fingers across it. There were half a dozen other places on Nick’s body that he’d stitched up over the years.

29%
“See, every time I think about you now, I get these butterflies,” Kelly explained, fluttering his fingers at his chest. “And it’s weird because it’s you, and you’re you. But I like it too. And . . . I like that it’s you. So I’m not sure what to do with that.”
Dying.

39%
“This could work out pretty nice for both of us, Nicko. I’ve never been with anyone where it was so easy so fast. Where it felt like home. But you’ve always been home to me.”

55%
"You came, didn't you?"
...
"Jackass."
*giggles* ❤️

69%
"You weren’t holding me back. You were holding me up.”

73%
Nick huffed, and Kelly leaned closer to press his forehead to Nick’s temple. Nick patted his cheek. He turned his head and their lips found each other. It was almost physically painful to share that last kiss. When it ended, Nick couldn’t breathe. He couldn’t speak. He turned his head so they were once again leaning against each other, and he kept his hand on Kelly’s cheek after he closed his eyes.

100%