AGandyGirl

Ella Frank
Progress: 33 %

Manipulation

Manipulation - Nicholas Bella 4.5%

Loved this one just as much the second time. Only hate that Ashton is not staying around...he would have been a damn nice addition to the family.

***

Wow.  Ok...a lot is going on here. And the submission of these characters is pretty damn hot. I am not going to lie.  Phew.  But the highlight for me as this series progresses is Noel.  His acceptance and journey into this life is pretty fucking awesome to watch take place.  Not to mention how he is being perceived by Theoden, how he is becoming more assertive and more forward with his brothers...it just an amazing transformation.

One scene stands out that likely no one will truly understand unless you have read this but this exchange between Noel and Theoden is priceless.  The comical aspect of this just shows how much has changed between them.  Too bad we did not get this scene later in the book. *pouts*  (Yeah I was going to spoiler this quote but it won't work.  Oh well...read on.)

Sitting there, side by side, I couldn’t help but wish I was sandwiched between them with their cocks inside of me.

Both of them turned in my direction and I knew then that they’d heard my thoughts. Holy shit, was I broadcasting that loud?! I was so fucking embarrassed, I quickly turned away. I could hear them chuckling, but at least they didn’t embarrass me further.

If all goes well before the king leaves, you may get your wish, pet. Théoden’s voice penetrated my mind.

I can’t believe you caught that. I really didn’t mean for that thought to get out. I said telepathically.

I know, but I loved that it did. I’m sure my Father would be more than happy to join me and skewer you on our dicks, Théoden flirted.

Gawd...the dirtiness.

One more and then the wait begins for Season 4. *pouts more*

Reading Updates:

The courier dropped off my package earlier this evening with all of the essentials for Dante’s training. I was going through the box now, looking at all of the wonderful toys we’ll be playing with. I lined them up on the table in the den. A strap-on butt plug; nice, long, and thick. A ball gag, one personalized dog collar with the name “boycunt” on it, and a sexy leather harness with spikes. This will be his outfit until I decide he’s earned the right to wear clothes.
And so this begins. *chuckles*

33%

35%

If all goes well before the king leaves, you may get your wish, pet.

Just the mention of this...*fans self*

40%

“Don’t look away, Noel!” Ryu said sharply, and I turned back to the tortured victim. “Don’t ever look away, it shows weakness. You are a son of Théoden, his General. You may have to mete out justice in this fashion. Turning away shows your disapproval and defiance of our Father. Never do that again.”

87%

“You said everyone has a weakness, a breaking point. You have mine.”

Re-read: 2015, December 21th

Let the fun begin!

38%

From gagging to swooning...oh the emotions. Love this series. <3

46%

The two guards continued to slice him in two until his body was completely divided and his insides covered the ground in a bloody mess. Many members of the crowd were on their feet, cheering as if their home team just made the winning shot. Marco gave the performance a standing ovation and it reminded me of how vicious he could be. I’d been getting flippant with him lately and he was allowing it because he was accepting me as his brother. But seeing him now, loving the violence of that death, I was reminded of who he really was. Théoden’s second in command and just as dangerous and cruel.
WOW.