AGandyGirl

Ella Frank
Progress: 33 %

Claimed

Claimed - Nicholas Bella 4,5 %
He was mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.

There is no doubt who has been Claimed.  And while techincally this applies to the Wolves, this certainly applies to a certain Vampire as well.  Phew...some of this was brutal...even more so than our dear Noel endured in Season One.

Noel's interactions with Donovan and Marco in this installment were a highlight for me.  I am missing however interactions between Theoden and Noel but I hope these come soon.

Next...

Reading Updates:

12%

I bit into his skin, injecting my venom at the same time my cock erupted inside his guts, marking my mate as mine.
Phew. Let the claiming begin.

26%

Keeping my own word to him, I grabbed his cock with my other hand, squeezing until I felt the skin start to tear and blood covered my fingers.

“Hurts like hell, doesn’t it?” I taunted, then twisted my wrist, slowly tearing his genitals from his groin.

41%

"You need to learn that I always keep my word. If I promise you pain, I deliver. But if I promise you pleasure, it will be as intense, if not more so, than the pain. For you see, I love seeing my sons in the throes of passion and ecstasy.” I looked back at Donovan, smirking. “I also love seeing them begging for mercy when they need to be disciplined.”

67%

“What am I doing, exactly? Please enlighten me.”
“Taking me against my will.”
I laughed. “No, baby. You lost the challenge. This is your will.”

88%

Oh Holy merciful fuck! His mouth could suck some sense into a homophobe in a heartbeat.

2nd Read: 2015, December 20th

26%

Being stubborn was one thing, but a fucking moron hell bent on living a life of pain was another.

41%