AGandyGirl

Try
Ella Frank
Progress: 33 %

The Raven King

The Raven King - Nora Sakavic Absolutely exhausted and speechless. No words.

Reading Updates:

Andrew Andrew Andrew

The fan art/photo montages for this series are awesome. In love with this one.

"You don't need me to tell you life isn't fair. You're here because you know it isn't. Life doesn't care what we want out of it; it's up to us to fight for what we want with everything we've got."

18%

He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this included or safe. It was nice but dangerous. Someone with a past like his, whose very survival depended on secrecy and lies, couldn't afford to let his guard down.

33%

"You were not running from your father, Nathaniel. You were running from his master."

40%

They were piecing Neil together and building a real person around all of his lies. They found the parts of him no disguise could change. Nothing they were learning would change this year's outcome or tell them who he really was, but it was frightening nonetheless.

55%

"He's not sober; he never is. You've seen him go through withdrawal at games, yeah, and we," he jerked a thumb between the remaining four of Andrew's group, "sometimes get to put up with him like he is tonight, but Andrew hasn't been sober in years. He's always got something in his system to mess him up. Trust me, you'd know if he was clean. It's, uh…"

58%

"I am not the girl I once was, but the shade of my old life will always exist inside of me."

Renee

71%

Fucking hell.

73%

"Neil," Wymack said, "between you and me, I don't think you've ever been fine."

80%

When Andrew pushed him again Neil caught hold of his arms and pulled Andrew with him.
...
"I won't lie and say I didn't think about it, but I decided to stay. I trusted you more than I was scared of him. So trust me now if you can. I'm not going anywhere. I'll take care of Kevin until you return."

89%

"A dog who bites his master's hand deserves to be slaughtered. The location and audience are inconsequential."

96%

Never been more happy for one of these in my life...