AGandyGirl

Try
Ella Frank
Progress: 33 %

Spencer Cohen, Book Three

Spencer Cohen, Book Three - N.R. Walker Just as wonderful the second time. ❤️❤️❤️

**4.5 Stars**

I have to say that if there is one thing Ms. Walker can do, it is write amazingly rich and well developed characters. While Charlie and Travis are high on the list for me, dear Spencer and Andrew are most definitely giving them a run for their money. This series (which quite frankly could have been better, I think, as one book) is undeniably a story solely about their relationship. While there are some short side stories, the bulk of this series is them. There is little to no angst at all but just a journey into one of the sweetest and endearing relationships I have read. A series filled with awwww moments, remarkably witty exchanges, beautiful friendships, quite clever magazine cover images (which honestly I wish I could make each and every one), to heartwarming music, sexy times (including bossy tops), dancing, and tattoos that leave you breathless with meaning. There is no doubt that everyone will want their own Spencer...he is just perfect. And yes while this word is used numerous times in this series...and while flawed, Spencer is perfect...for Andrew and in turn Andrew is perfect for Spencer. They are truly made for each other. I absolutely adore this couple and honestly the series ending tops all I have read by Ms. Walker.

Now as I mentioned, I really wish this had been released as one book…so if you have yet to pick up this series, do yourself a favor and binge read the series in succession. Each book flows immediately into the next, so having a break between books left me feeling detached and pulled away from the dynamic between these men. (Guess I will just have to reread the entire series again soon…poor me)

In looking back over all three books, for me book 1, was my favorite. How refreshing it was to see these two men come to know each other so well without trying to date one another, without their being concern over impressing the other and in doing so they were able to be open and honest with one another, ultimately leading them to form one unbelievable relationship.

A beautiful sweet ride…don’t miss this one.

My Sexy Nerd Cover from Book 1:

My beautiful Spencer Cohen:

An ARC was provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review.

Reading Updates:

Off to the perfect start...

Dedication
This series is dedicated to every Spencer out there: for those who have lost everything but still have hope, for those too afraid to love again but crave it all the same, for those who have been through hell yet are still strong enough to smile, and for those who wear their scars inked into their skin.

13%

“You are a confounding man, Andrew Landon. Tiger in bed, kitten out of it.”
He pulled his head back quickly and stared at me. “What?”
He made me laugh. “You have no idea, do you?” I took his blank stare as my answer. “It’s what I find so enthralling about you. You look like a shy, mild-mannered guy, but underneath you’re really just a bossy top.”
His eyes almost popped out of his head. “A bossy top?” He scoffed. “I don’t think so.”
“Oh, I’m sorry, were you not here ten minutes ago? Because I’m pretty sure you just bossy-topped me into the mattress.”

18%

He leaned over the centre console and I did the same, but as our lips met, he put his hand to my face and kissed me deeper. And harder. And better. It wasn’t just a quick goodnight snog. It was a “you might be spending time with him but you fucking belong to me” kind of kiss. I’d never experienced possessiveness by anyone before, and I had to admit, it was hot as hell.
❤️❤️❤️

55%

I woke up to the sound of Janis Joplin singing about me and Bobby McGee.
My dad sang this all the time when I was a kid. ❤️❤️❤️

60%

My voice cracked when I said, “Please don’t leave me.”
He kissed me so tenderly, then held me so tight. I wanted to crawl inside him, I wanted him to never let me go. He held me in such a way that I could feel him healing the hurt inside me. I was so confused, lost and heartbroken. He kissed the side of my head. “I’m not going anywhere.”

2nd Read: 2016, May 22nd-29th

13%

“You are perfect.”
He shook his head. “No, I’m not.”
“For me. You’re perfect for me.”
❤️❤️❤️

27%

His hand lay across my stomach as he slept soundly. I entwined my fingers with his and breathed through the warmth that seeped through my chest. Such a simple, sweet thing to do, yet holding hands in bed was incredibly intimate. It was also another first for me.

70%

His eyes welled with tears, and he strode toward me, leaving the woman with him to follow. Lewis said nothing else, but he threw his arms around me and cried.

Just as emotional the second time.

91%

“He takes your breath away.”