A Gandy Girl

The Bridge of Silver Wings
John Wiltshire
Progress: 15 %
Conscious Decisions of the Heart (More Heat Than The Sun Book 2)
John Wiltshire
Progress: 55 %
Broken Pieces
Riley Hart
Progress: 70 %
Indra Vaughn, Leta Blake
Progress: 3 %

Finley - Ella Frank Even better on the reread. A definite "Go To" read for me!!! Love Love Love these guys and cannot wait for more!

As Brantley entwined their fingers, Daniel gently squeezed them, and his chest tightened as if those same fingers had just wrapped around his heart.

First Logan and Tate, then Leo and Alasdair and now Finn and Brantley…can this woman not create unbelievable chemistry between her leading men or what?? My gawd. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect this book to be this great…this touching and this scorching hot…but it was.

The storyline is a new one for me so that in itself was so refreshing. Add to that a cocky Finn who at times you’d think could be a long lost brother to our dear ole Cole and Logan...Phew!!! And like with Logan and Tate, the plot of the book is them and the love they have for each other and it is perfect.

Brantley is just so unbelievably caring and while you want to hate him for what he did, he truly believed what he was doing was right…and how hard that is to come to realize that his actions hurt the one he loved the most. Some heartbreaking moments for sure. But these two are destined to be together, and while their lives have been separated for so long, neither one of them could truly move on.

The chemistry between these two is pretty palpable and once again Ella can create some unbelievable eye fucking moments with sexual tension like no other…my heavens…prepare yourself people.

As for what’s to come…I was giddy about the possibilities at 25%...as there are friends introduced in this book that you want more of…and one scene in particular I want told from their POV like NOW!!! Come on Ella…don’t leave us hanging long.

This is an absolute MUST read…and yes…come release day…I’m getting amnesia because I plan to read this all over again from the beginning…and I can’t wait!!

And what is not to love when I get a taste of my Logan. Yep…"Logan Fucking Mitchell”…and the perfect excuse for a picture...and the "cherry" on top for this unbelievable book!!!

An ARC was generously given in return for an honest review.

Reading Updates:

He walked to the door, but at the last minute, he turned around to look back at him. Not willing to back down and show weakness, Brantley kept his eyes on his student as Daniel ran his tongue along his lower lip.
“You should call me Finn. Everyone else does.”

What a sexy flirt. ❤️❤️

“No. I’m here because you told me to come home. But we both know I won’t truly be home until I’m back between your sheets, Professor.”

“God, you made me work for that kiss. Had me practically begging you. But fuck,” he groaned. “It was so worth it. It’s my go-to, you know. Nothing makes me come as fast or hard as the memory of our first kiss.” Then he flicked his tongue over Brantley’s lobe.

Lord the amount of eye fucking going on...

God, this was the sweetest torture there could be. So was it heaven or hell? Most likely hell, he thought, because the flames licking their way up through his body could have only been a result of something sinful.

“Finn,” Brantley sighed as he brushed his lips over the top of his. “You slay me.”
Oh my god...this book. ❤️❤️❤️

“Hmm. Well, I don’t think I own those white pants anymore, but…count me in,” he told him, and then he added a wink. “Actually, that’s more likely going to be his line, right? Ahh, yes… ‘In like Flynn.’ Or should we say Finn? Never has a phrase been more appropriate.”
If Jordan and Derek don't end up as a couple in a future book I'll be shocked! ❤️❤️❤️

“I don’t know what we’re doing here, Finn. But I’m done pretending having you here isn’t the best thing that’s happened to me since you left.”
Gaaaaaahhhhh. Can I just start this over right now????

“The Popped Cherry? That sounds interesting.”

2nd Read: 2016, March 25th - April 4th

Still waiting on Amazon to send me my dose of Bella smut. So...

“You should call me Finn. Everyone else does.”

As Daniel walked across the hardwood floors, he never let his eyes waver from him. “Trust me. There are plenty of things you make me feel that would boost your ego. Would you like me to list them?”

“I was just going to say that you’ve always gone after what you wanted. You’re very direct. That hasn’t changed, clearly.”
“Clearly,” Daniel agreed. Then he lowered his eyes down over him and added, “Neither has what I want.”

No one’s hands affected him the way this man’s did, and it amazed him that, even after all of this time apart, Brantley still had the power to unravel him with one touch.

“I hate what I did to you. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. And, every day you were gone, I missed you like it was the first day you’d left.”

It seemed as if Derek wanted a little spice in his life.
Cannot wait for May 24th!!!

When they were lying down, facing one another, he ran his thumb along Daniel’s lower lip and said, “You’re going to break my heart, aren’t you?”

Logan fucking Mitchell.