AGandyGirl

Ella Frank
Progress: 33 %

Untitled

Untitled - Ella Frank **Series Review**

Well as much as I hate to see this series come to a close, I am left completely satisfied...this ended absolutely beautifully for me and I eagerly await many rereads in my future.

"Try" was my first MM and needless to say I was hooked from the start. I fell in love with these two immediately. Yes, the first book has issues for many readers...whether it be the scenes including female parts (which are few)...

...the large amounts of sex...which honestly in three books, never lets up...oh the stamina...but good gawd...these two are off the charts hot together. Throw in dirty talk, insinuating conversations, dominating behavior from both sides and genuine love and devotion and I am left...

...or better yet, it could be the arrogant controlling behavior of our dear Mr. Mitchell...

Yeah...there is no doubt that at times in "Try" you want to smack this asshole upside the head...but damn this man is awesomely depicted. He knows what he wants and what he wants is Tate. Sure you can hate him for his actions but I was mesmerized by him as much as Tate was. Little did we know the journey we would be taken on and the amazing transformation that Logan would go through at the hands of Tate. Tate is truly the perfect man to control our dear Mr. Mitchell.

Tate

Overall, the series is truly Logan's story. His character growth for me was so heartfelt and beautiful. I am left forever in love with this character.

Logan

While there is some angst in the series, it is very mild and typically takes place where others (outside of this couple) are concerned. There was never a doubt of the attraction these two men have for one another.

“I’ve never been more sure of another person in all my life.”

“I love you,” he said, and as Logan looked at him, he reached for his hands. “I had no idea when you first sat down across from me that night— no idea what I’d been missing,” Tate whispered. “It was you.” Logan’s eyes started to fill with tears, and he blinked, trying to get them to stop as Tate continued to look at him as if he were his whole entire world— he hoped that was the case anyway, because it was never more apparent than in that moment that Tate was his.

While the sex is more than plentiful the undying love, emotion and trust that develops is unlike anything I have read. I am completely in love with these two and they easily have become a favorite couple of mine.

Reading Updates"

Alright my dear Logan, let's go...

Tate could remember every single detail from that first meeting. From the confused way he’d felt and responded, to exactly what Logan had been wearing. It was unbelievable to think back now and realize that, in that precise moment, he’d met the one person who would turn out to be the most essential in his life.

15%

This was what Logan wanted more than anything else— moments just like this, where he saw glimpses of Tate that no one else did.

22%

“And just so we’re crystal clear,” he continued, “it wasn’t the way you threw me around that got me off. It was the misguided belief that you gave enough of a shit to know what I liked. But you know what really drives me out of my mind, Chris? What I can’t seem to get enough of? When the guy I love is strong enough to stand up beside me and hold my fucking hand but is also strong enough to pin me down and pound me into my mattress.” Logan gave him his best “fuck you” look and stepped around him to take a seat. “So, if you’re done trying to make my cock remember that it once— a very long time ago— wanted you, sit your ass down so we can go through this file or get the fuck out of my office.”

24%

The rumble of Tate’s motorcycle roaring to life came through the phone, and Logan felt his cock stiffen at the visual of him on it.

35%

“You do realize that every time I’ve been in your office it’s resulted in an argument of some kind.”
“And?”
“And,” Tate said as he touched their lips together, “I think you need a reminder that you might be their boss and get to tell them what the fuck to do. But between us, you are not always the one in charge.”

48%

“I know this is frustrating.”
"Frustrating?” he mocked. “No, you know what’s frustrating? When you see someone you really want to fuck and can’t because they keep saying no. I’ve been frustrated. This…this is agony. Torment beyond anything I’ve ever felt before.” He paused and closed his eyes before whispering, “This is hell.”

50%

“Please…” he started, wiping his cheeks. “If you’re up there and listening, I know I don’t deserve it, but he does. He really does. Let me see him today. Let me tell him how much I love him.” He dragged the back of his hand across his wet mouth and could taste the salt on his lips before he whispered, “Please hear me…just this once.”

58%

Logan stepped in behind him, sat with his back against the tub, and invited him with a crook of his finger to sit down between his legs. “Come here.”
He should’ve looked ridiculous amongst the mountains of bubbles, but as Logan smiled up at him, Tate thought he looked incredibly inviting.

83%

“Yep, you’re looking pretty nerdy there, Mr. Mitchell.”

How could I resist this one!?! ;)

94%

As the smile on Tate’s face lit his warm eyes, Logan pressed their lips together and felt his heart pound— never could he have dreamed this for himself. Never could he have imagined Tate. But as he stood there in the snow, he realized that this man’s future— his dream— had started to morph into his own.

Read #2, 2016 March 2nd -

If this character doesn't cure me I don't know who can.

To Tate, Before this, I didn’t know you were essential for me to feel alive. - Logan

10%

❤️❤️❤️

14%

"You did not just come," Logan growled in disbelief.

21%

Just because... I mean come on...

26%

"Undo me."

35%

“And?”
“And,” Tate said as he touched their lips together, "I think you need a reminder that you might be their boss and get to tell them what the fuck to do. But between us, you are not always the one in charge.”

❤️❤️❤️

41%

He had never felt more complete than he did in that very moment, and as Tate whispered, “God, I fucking love you,” all Logan could think was, He’s all mine.
I love them so hard.