AGandyGirl

Laura Lascarso
Enduring Night
John Wiltshire
Progress: 14 %
Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race
Margot Lee Shetterly
Progress: 20 %
Flag Counter

Making Faces

Making Faces - Amy Harmon Treat yourself! Making Faces and A Different Blue are each on sale at Amazon for $3.99.

Well after nearly 2 weeks since reading this, I still cannot stop thinking about it. 5 stars just does not do this book justice. A book that affects the soul like this one deserves so much more and should be read by everyone. While this book is labeled as "romance/contemporary romance" there is no sex. Is this a good thing? For this book...absolutely! This book is about so much more and the characters are developed to a point that you want them to jump off the page for nothing else than to hug them. The story revolves around the beauty within and the struggles we all face to look past external appearances and physical challenges and it does so with wit, charm, and above all else... love.

For me the central character is Bailey, whose honesty and outlook on life is beautiful and Amy Harmon's writing and book structure lead to a such a remarkably heart felt ending. I am not sure I have ever been as affected by a book, like I was this one.

I cannot recommend this book enough and look forward to multiple re-reads in my future.