AGandyGirl

Ella Frank
Progress: 33 %

Collide (Blackcreek Series)

Collide (Blackcreek Series) - Riley Hart 4,5 stars

Once again, Riley Hart hit me just right!  For me, this lines up with Kelly and Nick in Abigail Roux's  Shock and Awe.  An absolute feel good love story...double POV, GFY, friends to lovers, little angst, hottie hot.

Phew.  Just tasty! I fell in love with these two completely.

Just melt worthy.  A definite re-read in my future.

Now onto Wes and Braden's story.  <3

Thank you Momo!! *smooches*

Reading Updates:

"Motherfucker!"

I love how the first words from both our MC's are this word. <3

30%

“So why does it make it wrong for you to—”
“Wonder what your hands would feel like on me like that?” He hated himself for admitting it, but needed to say it, too. Needed the words out because they were the only truth he understood right now. “Wonder what it would be like to touch you? To feel you?”

40%

“You’re killin’ me here. You said you couldn’t.”
Cooper’s eyes were on him. “I know. I fucking know what I said, and I don’t mean to screw with you, but... I can’t explain it. Everything inside me is calling for you. No matter how hard I try to push it away, you keep calling. I want to touch you. It’s eating me alive how much, and I don’t think I have the strength to hold it back anymore.”

Phew!!!

50%

Oh my...this book is just tasty

52%

“If this is happening, we need to get a few things straight. I don’t share, Coop. Especially not you. If I’m going to be in your bed at night, that means no one else is ever there until one of us tells the other this isn’t what we want. I’m not pushing you to get into a relationship with me, because I know this is new for you, but I also don’t want anyone else’s hands on you until after you say we’re done. I don’t care if it’s a woman or not. Is that something you can handle?”

64%

“You decide now, Coop. You’re in this or you’re out. No more games. No more changing your mind. You touch me again, and you won’t have a choice. You’ll be mine.”
Bloody hell...phew.

83%

“I guess it doesn’t matter what I think I should want. What matters is what I need, and that’s this, whatever this thing is between us. I feel more like myself when I’m with you than I ever have.”